Thursday, November 18, 2010

365 Days of my life in France -Day 2

365 Days of my life in France 

 and here is a new page in  my life 
i want to document one memory in a photo 
each day for 365 days .
its a big challenge but it is worth it
capturing a beautiful moment and keeping it with you 
is just so amazing it is like a story for every day

City Rennes -France
an old Door captured me while i was at Mont Saint Michel
i don't know but this picture seems magical for me

Date: November-17-2010


4 comments:

  1. Magical indeed! Looking forward to joining you on your 365 days in photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear ,indeed the comments are encouraging me ,and the photo advices from friends also ,as this is a challenge to keep me aware of Gods amazing creations and the beauty of nature
    My art teachers keeps telling me its all about observing well.
    Glad to share with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that is why i just cannot stop looking at it ,even thought the quality of the photo could have been better but it was pouring rain ,and i had to take a quick snap before the rain catches my lens

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.