Sunday, February 20, 2011

365 Days of my life in France -Day 67

365 Days of my life in France 

 and here is a new page in  my life 
i want to document one memory in a photo 
each day for 365 days .
its a big challenge but it is worth it
capturing a beautiful moment and keeping it with you 
                                                  is just so amazing it is like a story for every day.


It is the common wonder of all men, how among so many millions of faces, there should be non alike.
Thomas  Brown

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing sculpture - I've been to paris several times and never seen it. Where is it? Oh, and great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara thank you for your comment, yes Paris is full of amazing sculpture, the location of this sculpture is at Chatelet-Paris. so next time you visit Paris you can go and see it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.