Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Days of my life in France -Day 39

365 Days of my life in France 

 and here is a new page in  my life 
i want to document one memory in a photo 
each day for 365 days .
its a big challenge but it is worth it
capturing a beautiful moment and keeping it with you 
is just so amazing it is like a story for every day


You must understand the whole of life
not just one little part of it
that is why you must read
that is why you must look at the skies
that is why you must sing and dance 
and write poems and suffer ,
and understand
for all that is
LIFE 




5 comments:

  1. The idea behind this blog is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shot Maria, how did you see the nest?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Hassan, by just exploring things with the zoom of my camera, its funny but ever since i have the 365 days project, i am always looking around to see things, it is a really amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it is... great job Maria, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.