Saturday, January 16, 2016

I am good enough





My first step of filling the blanks, if you have been following my blog, you know that I started a challenge to fill in the blanks of my many but empty sketch books, this is the first of a series of 15 .
It's been a while that i've been reflecting on this quote. I like to write quotes here and there to sort of keep me motivated and encouraged in my life.

But this quote in particular kept me thinking again and again, about the self talk that we usually tend to give to ourselves, even if we are good in something we will keep thinking and repeating to ourselves that we are not good enough, things like :
Oh I don't thing i can do that 
I am not that clever...
I am not that fit ...
I can't ...
i am not good enough ....
and so on, and on, and on ...... have you ever listen to how you speak to yourself ? well if you see yourself in this, then you need to immediately reflect on this quote and keep reminding yourself that " you are good enough ", " you are great " , " you can do it " .

And if you feel that it is hard on you to have a positive self talk, then  write down this quote on a piece of paper, or even make a nice art of it and stick it on your mirror, so that every time that you look at yourself you are reminded that  " you are good enough "


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.