Friday, May 4, 2012

The Golden Buddha

Finally managed to put to final touch of my Golden Buddha that i finished last year but didn't have the time to cook it, when looking at my choice, why Buddha,I thought after the last 2 i have done, wanted to choose something less rebellious in its expressions and its meaning, but as much as easy it seems, the Buddha sculptures are considered classic, it is a bit hard to make, it took several month to make, but i am happy with the results and the Zen sensation that it can give while looking at it



my version of Buddha cooked ready for coloring 

  
I decided for this time not to oxidize the sculpture so I only used a base golden color 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.